Innovative You focuses on the steps innovators or entrepreneurs need to follow to take their ideas and launch them into new products. This is accomplished by taking the concept directly to the prospective customers. The series covers: creating specifications, product sell sheets, prototype development, drafting an executive summary, intellectual property protection, manufacturing and quality control considerations, identifying vendors, customers, funding sources, and developing a marketing and sales plan for launching the product.
- Sunday, September 15, 2019 | 7:30pm
- Tuesday, September 17, 2019 | 7:30pm
- Wednesday, September 18, 2019 | 11:30am
- Sunday, September 22, 2019 | 7:30pm
- Tuesday, September 24, 2019 | 7:30pm
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019 | 11:30am
- Sunday, September 29, 2019 | 7:30pm